What is the Shepherds’ Circle?
The Shepherds’ Circle is a special group of youth ministers, parents, and friends of the CYFUSA who make an ongoing commitment to the mission of the Catholic Youth Foundation USA through monthly, secure credit card donations. They are men and women who have stepped forward, time and again with their time, talent, and treasure for the young church. Their constant and continued support shows their solidarity with the youth ministry community in the church.
How are the funds used?
Monies given through the Shepherds’ Circle are used to fund the various scholarships and grants programs offered by CYFUSA. Contributors may also designate which particular program to fund. Learn about each specific scholarship and grant we offer.
How does it work?
You can be a part of this amazing enterprise with a monthly donation (minimum $10) using a major credit card. A monthly donation is processed at the beginning of each month or a specific day of your choosing, once you provide us with your personal and credit card information through our secure payment system.
How much should I give?
A minimum monthly gift of $10 is required to be a part of the Shepherds’ Circle. You can give other amounts based on your means and what you would like to fund directly. For example:
- A monthly gift of $18 provides a scholarship for one young person to attend the National Catholic Youth Conference.
- A monthly gift of $25 provides a scholarship for a youth minister to attend the National Conference on Catholic Youth Ministry.
- A monthly gift of $42 provides a minimum grant amount for a youth ministry project in a parish or school.
- A monthly gift of $100 provides scholarships for six young people to attend the National Catholic Youth Conference.
- A monthly gift of $330 provides a maximum grant amount for a youth ministry project in a parish or school.